Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's all in the name

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Lucy Infiniti
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
La Vell's Vanilla Mint Surprise
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name):
R Zac
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Green Elephant
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born):
Lenore Silver Springs
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name):
ZacRa
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "the" in between):
Yellow the Arrowhead
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
John Jack
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Vera Wang Take Five
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Lenore Alma

4 comments:

Annee said...

Yellow the Arrowhead, I wonder what your super powers are?!

Christine said...

I do believe that your rock star name would actually be either pouncer or rambo infiniti

Rachel F. said...

I don't know but with Arrowhead on my side I am unstopable. Unless by the evil nemesis Dasani...

Why did we ever name a cat pouncer? Isn't that like naming a child Crawler? But you're right, I have very little knowledge about our pet history.

The questions about "favorite animal" and pet took me a long time to answer... But I figured Green Elephant was better than Green I Don't Like Any Animals.

Jan Hawkes said...

Your names got me laughing right out loud. Pardon me if I don't understand what a gangsta is, but aren't they like criminal wannabe types? La Vell's Vanilla Mint Surprise? Maybe that's like a Saturday Night Special and very lethal. I doubt you would get very many gigs as a singer with the name Vera Wang Take Five, unless of course, you dressed in Vera Wang gowns. That would do it. Your other names are right on. Good job!