Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 15 - New shoes and a wedding.

Today my best friend from school Logan married long time gf Caitlin. He is one of my favorite people and they are one of my favorite couples and I've spent hours and hours talking over the situation with Logan over the years. It was a delight to finally see them married and go to their wedding up in Log Haven. Such a classy evening.


For their guest book, they had their engagement and bridal pictures made into a photo book with a full-page photo facing a blank page for people to sign. It was the best idea I've seen for a guest book in a long time. Definitely filing that idea away.


I finally had a good excuse to wear my new favorite shows, my souvenir from Nice, France this May. I wore it with a new score of a dress from H&M. Few things make me feel as happy as dressing up in a new outfit.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Okay, those shoes are adorable!! You are the cutest Rachel!