Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2,316 miles later....

And I'm in DC!!


I didn't realize I hadn't blogged in so long... I know I'm much overdue for an update. I have lots to share about the drive, our weekend in Annapolis, my transition, etc. So I promise updates over the next few days.

But just know I'm here, I'm getting set up, I'm trying to get everything taken care of before work starts on Monday. CZ comes out this weekend for a fly-out which will be so much fun!!


Overall, I'm nervous, excited, happy, sad, annoyed, intrigued. Much to follow...

3 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

AH! That's so exciting! We should do something soon! Welcome Welcome WELCOME!

Rachel F. said...

Hi Lauren! Yes we should! And as a side note... I don't know anything about where/when church is on Sunday? I hear it may be stake conference? Enlighten me!

Grandma Z said...

I'm eager to hear about your first day of work!! Please write about it. A picture or two of where you live would also be very appreciated. Have a great day!