The weekend was so much fun. Particularly, wasn't it great to have two Saturdays in a row after Thanksgiving? Placing that holiday on a Thursday was genius. Or maybe keeping offices closed on the Friday after is the genius part. Where am I going with this...
Things started off with the Orem Turkey Trot. Few things make me happier than a good local community race. And a race t-shirt.

Dinner with extended family.
Of course the BYU vs. Utah football game was a highlight of the weekend!

Loved the vintage blue jerseys!
Did you know you can get a Neapolitan shake? That changes everything.
There is much more I could report on but without good photos what's the point right?
I'm so excited to head back to Utah for Christmas!
4 comments:
Rachel, It would be great to post the photo with cousin John on Facebook and tag him. He needs a photo. That one is cute.
Okay so you look incredible in those pictures!!! Seriously gorgeous. And this might blow your mind too...you can get rootbeer floats there too.
Whhaaat? Ok... Christmas Eve dinner can't come soon enough now!!
I'm also going to try the "well done fries" which is the way Scott's brother Brett gets them (at least I think that's what Scott said...). And yeah, the neapolitan shake is amazing.
I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment