Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sometimes you see something beautiful

And you can think of nothing else.

That's basically how I feel about this Liberty of London fabric in embroidery hoops. I want to spend one entire day recreating this in my house. I know the exact wall. I'll gladly drive to as many craft stores as is needed to collect all the embroidery hoops. I'll cut and stretch and color coordinate. I'll lay it out on the floor and carefully transfer to the wall.

Is that too much to ask??

Annee, please tell me you will devote a wall in your sewing room/guest house to this creation.

And what about you, are you smitten as well? Would you put this up in your house?

4 comments:

Annee said...

I still can't believe you got to see it in person. I've longed after that imagine just from seeing it online. It's lovely. Of course D.I. is the best place to collect the embroidery hoops on the cheap. A cheap source for Liberty of London fabric is a little less hopeful. I'm glad you were so inspired.

Lauren Kay said...

Gorgeous. I love it. I definitely think you should do it in your house.

sarah said...

Beautiful! Fun fabrics. We have found a ton of those embroidery hoops at the various DIs around in the past. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them.

Kat said...

I love it! I have a wall myself...