This is the first time Ken's truck has left Utah. And the first time it has driven continuously for longer than it takes to get from Provo to Maddox. Except for the fact that the seatbelt on the passenger side has stopped working thus requiring me to buckle in the middle seat, there's no car trouble at all. Besides, sitting close on our cross-country trek seems like a very newlywed thing to do.
I'm excited to get to Virginia and get settled. First on the list is buying a Christmas tree! The drive has provided of time to plan out all the holiday decor, treats and activities that will encompass the next month. I'm determined to get decorations up BEFORE I deal with the mass of boxes and packages we've accumulated and moved this last month. Let's hope that energy doesn't disappear!
2 comments:
Yeah! I've been waiting for a new post! I do not envy your cross country drive. Have fun decorating for the holidays! XOXO
And how is the country doing? I hope you made it home safely! Can't wait to see the Christmas tree. Ours will go up this week too.
Post a Comment