- Ken came to DC for the 4th of July and his birthday. We watched fireworks on Capitol Hill



- Ken heads to Boston to teach for Kaplan.
- I find a rocking chair in perfect condition in the complex with a free sign. Score!

- We daytrip to Williamsburg and scope out its old historic charm.


- I update my world and get the iPhone 4.
- Ken officially talks with my dad.
- Win the 4th of July baked goods competition at work with my BTS Cake! (As you can see, I did not win based on my terrible blue stars...)

- CZ and I spend a weekend in North Carolina with the Earnests. I try on wedding dresses.


- Ken proposes at The W Hotel in DC. Such a special and thoughtful day.



- I contact Jonathan Canlas to secure our photographer. I begin working with Amorology on planning the wedding.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Best of 2010 - July
JULY. What an epic month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment