Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crafting

Annee came to town and inspired me to create one of the yarn wreaths that's making the blog rounds. This is my before picture and once I make a stop at the fabric store tomorrow I can post an after picture!

This week is going to be super busy at work. It's not supposed to be busy season but c'est la vie.

I need to start pinning bookshelf styling inspiration photos because I have several to-do and need help!

I can't believe it's already July. Where is this year going!


Post edit: Hayley, check out this other 4th of July wreath idea!



5 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so excited to see the finished product! I've been wanting to make one of these for the Fourth of July but I was having a hard time figuring out what to use as embelishment. I LOVE the pinwheels! So cute!

Rachel F. said...

Hayley! Check out my post-edit for another 4th of July wreath idea.

P.S.. are you on pinterest?

Ana said...

So cute!! Looks like you are finding good things to fill your non busy season time with!

Hayley said...

The flag wreath is so creative! It even has exactly thirteen stripes! I finally joined pinterest, partially because of this post. It's been in the works for a while and I finally took the plunge.

Summer said...

Have you finished your wreath?! I want to see it! Wish we could craft together...tear.

K. So, your pinterest account is awesome!!! I'm sold. I've joined the waitlist. Is that what you did? Or do you have invites you can pass on? I don't know how it works...

And this is summer...gottafix the whole "peanut" thing.