Day one of trip to CA (henceforth known as Base Tan Weekend):
Today I had frozen yogurt twice.
First at the Salt Lake Airport (as my breakfast, it had fruit in it so that counts right?) then again after dinner at my dearly beloved Penguin's in La Canada.
I came out for some random doctor appointments and decided to stay the whole weekend for some beach time. My friend Courtney is staying with me at the Wileys. Alan happens to also be in LA although he is staying in Costa Mesa with his friend. We met up at the dodger game tonight.
I am here until Monday morning. I would love to see you guys! Tomorrow is a little packed with plans such as Manhattan beach, bike riding, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, sleep at Kristen's apt in Santa Monica. But maybe Sunday we can meet up? I'll call you!
7 comments:
What are you doing in California? Are you visiting friends and are you alone (or are one of your many suitors with you?)
how long will you be there? i'll be there tomorrow night so should we try to meet up sometime?
i guess if it's only a weekend trip, you might not have time. have fun.
WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA!! We'll always be here for you... come back anytime!
What are you doing here anyways? How do I build a base tan? Is that something i can do? I can't wait for beachweek!
I came out for some random doctor appointments and decided to stay the whole weekend for some beach time. My friend Courtney is staying with me at the Wileys. Alan happens to also be in LA although he is staying in Costa Mesa with his friend. We met up at the dodger game tonight.
I am here until Monday morning. I would love to see you guys! Tomorrow is a little packed with plans such as Manhattan beach, bike riding, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, sleep at Kristen's apt in Santa Monica. But maybe Sunday we can meet up? I'll call you!
oh man that sounds delicious. that's weird alan "happens" to be there now too. what'd he go for?
Oh to have a base tan weekend.... And I say hurrah on the new posting resolution. It's like you are back in my life again :)
Post a Comment