Thursday, April 23, 2009

And with that...

It's over!

I finished my last final at 11:30pm and I am now home free!
All that's left now is some pesky grading to finish up....

I don't feel relieved quite yet, but I assume that feeling will follow shortly.

Now that my life has been seriously freed up, I anticipate a return to blogging. Thank goodness.

There is much family in town but I have yet to intersect with the children during their waking hours (so sad!). Tomorrow graduation festivities begin.

I don't have a cap and gown yet (oops!) but I'm assuming I am smart enough to get that figured out since I am now smart enough to be a college graduate. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Ana said...

Congratulations Rachel! It really is a great accomplishment. Now you get to enjoy yourself for a while and move on to exciting new adventures. I'm so excited for you!

Annee said...

Totally happy for you. It is a time to celebrate indeed! Good luck locating a cap and gown. I have no doubt either that you are clever enough to figure that situation out.

Wish I could be there. Post photos!

Zack said...

How did you manage to take that picture without getting thrown out for cheating?!?

Congratulations Rachel!
Love, Zack