Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome Baby!

Today around lunch time Steve stopped by my desk to say he was heading to the hospital and to standby for further instructions. How can one focus on the tax-return-at-hand after receiving that kind of news?!

Shortly after he left, and before CZ and I left to pick up the kids, I received another piece of news...

My score hasn't posted, but the checklist has been updated as it was after I passed each other section. So I'm hoping this means I am DONE and can submit the paperwork to be a real live CPA. It's so legit and official I don't even know what to say!

When we picked up Mei Li and told her she could go visit her new baby sister she said "Well, or maybe we could stay here and look at a picture of her instead." Haha it was cute to watch their minds wrap around this very unexpected turn of events in their day!
Can you see the sheer excitement on Mei Li's face??
Can you see how nervous I am? At least when they're burrito-wrapped there isn't as much head-neck movement to make me nervous...
Ie Li really makes the whole thing look positively easy. Congratulations SAZband!! And Welcome Baby! You really picked a great immediate and extended family. We're full of good times. :-)

3 comments:

Linds said...

CONGRATS ON PASSING YOUR CPA EXAMS!!!!!! I'm uber proud!

Annee said...

That is a whole bunch of great news. How lucky that you and CZ were the first ones on the scene. I'm jealous. I can't believe after all your years of being an aunt that you are still so nervous to hold the newborns?!

Great job being a certified CPA!!!

Grandma Z said...

Thank you for this wonderful post. I appreciate all the eyes and ears that were there. What a miracle!