Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well folks...

I can't really say I ever saw this day coming. Some of you who see this picture may understand what I mean.

A special thanks to Zack & Ana who provided on the scene support (at SeaWorld) just in case... ;-)


This all sounds a little dramatic, I'm just joking around. It has been completely lovely. Follow-up post pending...

6 comments:

Annee said...

Wow! What else can be said?! Were Z&A in San Diego, or did they just drive down to see you? That's fun to see them. Can't wait see more photos!

Courtney Kay said...

At home,tearing up this very moment. I really didn't believe these types of happy endings existed outside of movies! :)

Jan Hawkes said...

What an attractive family! The Fitzgeralds don't look too bad either. It looks like a convention of models who do happy family ads. Felicitaciones.

Titensor Family said...

Looks like a blast!!

Kirstin said...

This picture makes me happy. And those smiles look genuine.

Courtney Kay said...

P.S. I just thought of this: curly-haired children. Can you even imagine the gloriousness?? Fingers crossed!