Finally. I've been needing to download a new book for weeks now.I heard on the radio tonight that the company making Guitar Hero has been losing money because everyone with a game console already has GH so the only way they can expand is through new console sales which is harder to achieve. This is really sad news to me and I seriously contemplated stopping at Best Buy on the way home. I miss playing that game so much! It's high on the list of to-dos for our April trip to Utah.
There was an article in the Washington Post today about these "Barn Sales" that I've been going to out in western VA/MD. This kind of exposure explains why they are getting more and more crowded. Boo! I hope I have more good luck next weekend.

Work is in the strange in between zone where it should be really busy, and you can look ahead and see how bad it's going to be, but the information just isn't in yet. Blah.
Ken and I start a new bootcamp group tomorrow. We scoped it out this morning and it doesn't look as great as our old Utah Bootcamp with Jess, but hopefully it's worth the effort because 6am is EARLY.
I just don't have much to say I suppose... I'm trying not to blog only about home design projects, because that's seriously all that consumes my mind these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment