More "styling" is needed on the shelves before I'm totally satisfied, but this piece definitely helps pull the kitchen together. I wish the light were better so the wall color would show up more.
Annee, this is a second piece. The other one isn't quite blog ready. I mean I need to figure that window out first right? Actually maybe I'll edit this post and add that picture. I wish I could figure out how to blog from my phone and include more than one pic. Hmm...
Ie Li, yes we chose an aqua-ish color for the kitchen/front room, gray for the guest room & bathroom, green for our bedroom. I'll post exact color names and such when I find the paint chip cards again...
Aqua is going in Mi Na's room. So I'm looking for the perfect one. So yeah, I would love to know exactly which aqua you chose. It looks so pretty from the picture.
7 comments:
Did you get two pieces? Or does this replace the other piece you sent a picture of this weekend?! Totally successful. Beautiful!
What is the wall color you chose? Is it aqua?
Annee, this is a second piece. The other one isn't quite blog ready. I mean I need to figure that window out first right? Actually maybe I'll edit this post and add that picture. I wish I could figure out how to blog from my phone and include more than one pic. Hmm...
Ie Li, yes we chose an aqua-ish color for the kitchen/front room, gray for the guest room & bathroom, green for our bedroom. I'll post exact color names and such when I find the paint chip cards again...
Beautiful piece. I can't believe you found something that lovely at Ikea. Ha ha
Your apartment seems like a really lovely place to live.
Aqua is going in Mi Na's room. So I'm looking for the perfect one. So yeah, I would love to know exactly which aqua you chose. It looks so pretty from the picture.
Sure, no problem Ie Li. I remember exactly where the cards are.
Also, we have some sample cans left which you can use if you want!
That would be awesome. Thanks.
Post a Comment