Well what if the SAME black hearse passes your car on three different mornings when you're driving to work at three very different times? Creepy.

On Saturday I drove down to Fredericksburg for a big antique fair/flea market. I love this vintage wallpaper and wish I had found some to line my desk drawers.

On Sunday, new friends Kraig and Michael, plus Dawn and I spent time clearing snow from the banks along the side of the road. And by clearing snow I mean Kraig drove recklessly over large piles of snow while we held on for dear life. Goodness.

P.S. Did I forget to mention last week I got pulled over for the 14th time? (For reversing on a one-way road... I had driven past the person I was searching for and instead of going around the block I just backed up. Completely logical choice, no?) This time by a female cop. I thought for sure I would break my lucky streak. BUT NO. I have now been pulled over 14 times and only received 1 ticket. Ridiculous.

3 comments:
14 times????? You could practically make it on Oprah with that story :)
And oh man, what would I give to have been at that Antique/Flea market. That mirror is gorgeous. And all that wallpaper!!
That mirror is awesome. How much was it? Did you get anything at the antique flea market?
Not sure what to say about your streak with the cops. I got a fixit ticket the other day for a broken brake light. Not fair to be sure.
The mirror was $300. I bought a necklace but resisted anything else until I'm more sure of what I want to do. The market will be in DC next weekend so I'll have a second chance on most things then.
Post a Comment