Saturday, March 6, 2010

Great news!

Did you hear?
Anthropologie is launching an official wedding line starting Spring 2011.
















As one who has always been planning for Anthro to be a big part of my wedding extravaganza anyway, an official line will make it that much easier! I could not be more excited about this!

Photos from Amorology here.


By the way, have you heard about Justin Hackworth's project
called Love's First Year?
He's offering to photograph the new couple's happy life events for an entire year.
Quick! Someone take advantage of this.
(That reminds me, Justin took photos of Mom, CZ and me back in August which I really should post.)

Photo from Justin Hackworth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful wedding photos. 2011?? Is that when we should anticipate the next Zackrison family wedding. It's kind of boring waiting.

Anonymous said...

*That's not from Henry, but it's all in Korea, so I'm too tired to figure out how to switch it over to me.

Love,
Annee

Jan Hawkes said...

Those table settings are gorgeous! Where do they come up with all that stuff? Judging from the fruit in the orchard, you must be planning on a late summer wedding. With your talent with flowers and food, I bet you could do something this beautiful without any help from Anthro.

Courtney Kay said...

Wow, this is like very high on the list of good things that could possibly happen to RZ. It must mean you'll be getting married spring of 2011 and fate was waiting for this event until you could meet someone. I can't wait. :)

Rachel F. said...

Annee - It's kind of boring being the cause of the waiting... But do not fear.

Jan - You are very kind in your compliments. Late summer sounds nice. Late spring even better? Not really important at this point.

Court - I can only hope there is some Madras plaid somewhere in their collection as well.