You're never fully dressed without a smile!

I searched, Tivo found, and now I'm singing along.
It's not that I ever forget, but oh how I love musical theater! (even when adapted to film) This one in particular.
Shirley Temple will follow shortly.
P.S. Annie always makes me think of YOU AnneE.
Thank you for my lovely new apron! It's PERFECT.
It's not that I ever forget, but oh how I love musical theater! (even when adapted to film) This one in particular.
Shirley Temple will follow shortly.
P.S. Annie always makes me think of YOU AnneE.
Thank you for my lovely new apron! It's PERFECT.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That apron looks better than I even hoped it would on you! It's so cute. I'm so happy to see a picture of it. Thanks for sharing the photo. And happy birthday, again!
I love musical theater as well. Annie is fantastic and Annee is fantastic. That apron looks amazing on you.
Post a Comment