Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 11 - Not much to say today

Just a regular day.

Ken had a doctor's appointment at our fancy Executive Health place
through work which is basically a spa where they take your vitals and
also feed you breakfast. He came out to Chantilly and met me for
lunch, we chose Chick Fil A because people here just LOVE that place.
It was a beautiful sun-shiny day. I stopped for an eyebrow wax after
work, picked up the rest of the knobs needed for the kitchen and
watched more Gilmour Girls until Ken got home from work.

Just a very regular day!

7 comments:

sarah said...

Chick Fil A? What a strange choice. How was it? Are you a fan now?

Rachel F. said...

It's actually good chicken, which tastes and looks like the chicken you might grill on your own stove. So it's not like McDonalds. And their shakes are good. You should try it while you're out here. It's been around since the 60's and has always been closed on Sundays which is neat.

sarah said...

They have one here at the university mall. Never really considered it but maybe it's an alternative to the food court?

Annee said...

It's really good. We are huge fans. Their fries are terribly tasty. The nuggets are better than the "tendes". But the classic chicken sandwich is usually what I get. It's the best fast food around.

C said...

Rachel! I LOVE chick fil a! Hahah, I never thought of going there, but Josh is from Georgia sooo we of course had to go there! And now I'm hooked. It's funny because every time we go home to Georgia, I get tummy aches from all the fried chicken we eat haha. Anyway, it is yummy! =)

Rachel F. said...

Oh yes I'm sure it's huge in Georgia! They've really figured out how to it well.

If you head to GA in the late summer or fall let me know, I'll head down and visit you and Summer!

C said...

I'm actually going to Savannah in about three weeks to visit Josh's grandparents! Unfortunately, Atlanta's not on the list this time, but I think in the fall we are planning on hitting up a UGA game so I will definitely let you know and we can all meet up!! Yay!! xo