With all the rest of blogdom I had a post up yesterday about our 6 month anniversary that has disappeared. Maybe it'll come back soon.
Today I was late to work because I ran out of gas on the way there. Lame. Also, today was Ken's last day at the US Court of Federal Claims! And this week he finished the current batch of Kaplan class teaching! Next week he begins his daily LSAT prep class during the day and won't be teaching at night. Which means for two whole blissful weeks we will get to hang out between the hours of 6-10pm without conflict of tax return or standardized test!! I am so excited.
Now if you'll excuse us, there's one last episode of Mad Men that's calling our name. :-)
1 comment:
We're looking at the same forecast here too. It's really rough! What is one to do?! I guess that's why things are so green. Is it worth it? We've lived in places that weren't so green, and their is still joy and happiness to be found.
Post a Comment