CZ and I are on our way! We connected up with Haley for a short layover in Cincinnati. The flight is very empty thank goodness.
Cabin door closed. Gotta go!
Very fancy posting from your phone on the plane -- with a picture, no less! Have a great trip. We sure are jealous!
haha i love this! wonderful!
Look at you living up to your promise. I haven't even made it past announcing that I was going to try to do it too. I wish I were there with you guys. Post pictures of CZ. Sometimes I wonder if she's still alive.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very fancy posting from your phone on the plane -- with a picture, no less! Have a great trip. We sure are jealous!
haha i love this! wonderful!
Look at you living up to your promise. I haven't even made it past announcing that I was going to try to do it too. I wish I were there with you guys. Post pictures of CZ. Sometimes I wonder if she's still alive.
Post a Comment