Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6 - Keukenhof Tulips

Visited the tulip festival in Holland today. So amazing. Many more photos to post but this is the only one on my phone right now.


Just got to Haarlem and people want food so we're back out the door. So glad our hotel room doesn't smell like weed like everything else.


Giant shoes.

Don't these ones look like peonies? You can guess which were my favorites... Parrot tulips are the way to go.


Of course a jumping pic.


Masses of tulips.

When they think the tulips are past their prime, this guy goes around and snaps them off. Sad!


Mom made me do it, I swear.

7 comments:

Annee said...

I just can't believe you are there!!

sarah said...

Those are amazing azaleas! How were the tulips? I'm so jealous. Did you have those little pancake/donut things there?

Annee said...

Didn't know Haley was with you. That's fun. You really have practiced that jumping photo a lot. I'm not sure I can jump very high.

The best picture mom could have taken was you getting onto the ginormous bike. I know that photo has got to be somewhere!

Courtney Kay said...

Tulip garden in Holland in the spring. Sounds dreamy. :)

Linds said...

Gorgeous photos. I am truly envious! I wonder if we could use each others' passports...

Ie Li said...

Those pictures are amazing. I am enjoying your picture a day in May posts.

Kirstin said...

Visiting the tulip festival in Holland is on the list of things I must do before I die.