Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3 - Sunday BBQ

Today we joined the Wiley's for a lovely Sunday family BBQ. (Remember the buns from Hire's?)

Christine, Nate, me, Scott, Sarah, baby X.

Just as is always the case, the minute we sat down to eat, it started to rain. But as you can see, bad weather has never stopped us from grilling before. See Scott below:
Photo taken January 5, 2009

It all ended up being a lot of fun.

Thanks for always inviting us over Sarah and Scott!

  • June was on a roll tonight, serenading us with "happy to you" while quite anxious to eat her "coooooo" (corn).
  • Oliver tore it up in Phase 10.
  • Brenden displayed his mad guitar hero skills and bike tricks (I was busy on the phone with Delta at the time but I hear the stunts were wild).


**Another side note: These posts are short, but the goal is for them to be consistent, and a complete picture of what I do this May. I hope they're not annoying!

3 comments:

Annee said...

how could they be annoying?! Thank you.

Maigen said...

LOVE your dress!

sarah said...

Good times. Uncanny, the weather. Thanks for the great buns!