I have one more post I'll do to show the ambiance and general madness of the area. The beach was PACKED with YSAs. Other families on the beach would stop us and ask where we all came from. When explaining that we are a group of 20-30 year old students and professionals from the DC area they would always say "Oh so you're on a spring break type trip?" The answer to which is no... So so very different from traditional spring break. Clue #1: not a red cup in sight.

Antiquing after church!

Me and Dawn! Sad tan lines she got from VB the day before... but the championship title must be worth it right?

SISTERS!


Great group pic photography by James.

Switching it up a bit.

Crab hunting at night!!! So scary.
See also Court's post.
4 comments:
I had so much fun and I'm really glad I could make it out there. I'm also really grateful for the insanely early ride to the airport after about 1.5 hours of sleep. :)
I think it's been a long time since we took such an impressive jumping pic with a large group. It's been all the buzz here in Portland. Seriously though, I've gotten multiple comments on it.
That's really funny that it's getting attention in PDX. Maybe we should put up some of the outtakes.. It really is impressive to get all 6 off the ground at the same moment. And for James to get a good snap of the camera.
I don't care who protests, few things bring more genuine smiles than a good jumping pic. Absolutely energizing.
Super impressive jumping pic. How many tries did that take? What does OBX stand for? Looks like a good time! Was it warm? How was the water/waves?
Speaking of antiques, how close are you to Leesburg, VA? They have this cool antiques fair there. You can see the where and when of the shop here:
http://suchprettythings.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/05/lucketts-annual-spring-market.html
Post a Comment